BEFORE YOU BOOK:
Your health and safety is important to us. Please contact us before scheduling a class if you’ve had a recent injury, surgery, or are pregnant.
To ensure our clients get everything we promise we limit our equipment classes to 4 people and our mat classes to 10. We are able to modify and adjust for each client. When a 1:4 or 1:10 ratio is still too large for your needs, we work one on one until small group classes are the right fit.
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST CLASS/SESSION.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING TO CLASS:
Wear comfortable workout clothes that allow for flexibility and movement. Long necklaces and dangling jewelry is discouraged, as it may catch on the equipment. Bring a water bottle and get ready to move!
Please be respectful of the other students and your instructor. Use of cell phones is not permitted during class.
TERMS AND POLICIES:
- Due to our small class size, we require reservations be booked at least 24-hours in advance.
- NEW STUDENTS: Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time for a brief orientation. If you do NOT ARRIVE within 5 minutes of the class start time, your spot may be given away to someone on the Waitlist. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE CLASS.
- Session Payment: All sessions must be fully paid prior to commencing training. All classes must be pre-paid through our online scheduling program. A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- 24 Hour Cancelation Policy/Rescheduling: TerraFly Pilates enforces a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you fail to cancel your session/class more than 24 hours prior to your class/session you will be charged the full amount of that class/session.
- Tardiness: If you arrive late, the class/session will NOT be extended and will finish at the scheduled time.